Compact and durable compressor nebulizer system with built-in handle for easy transport and cord compartment for storage. Includes one disposable nebulizer kit.
This nebulizer set includes one Medline Aeromist Nebulizer Compressor and one disposable nebulizer kit The compact design of this nebulizer allows it to be used and stored in small spaces. The cord stores neatly inside the unit. This nebulizer machine features a molded built-in handle making it easy to pick up. It also features four non-skid rubber feet and a low center of gravity. Hinges are break-resistant for extended product life.
- Medline Aeromist Nebulizer Compressor
- Built-in handle
- Includes 1 disposable nebulizer kit (Reorder HCS4483) and 5 washable replacement filters(Reorder HCS60004F).
- Accessories Available: Replacement Filters Brand: Aeromist HPIS CLASSIFICATION: 680_190_15_0
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC /60 Hz Power Consumption: 75 W Dimensions: 4.1" (105 mm) H x 5.7" (145mm) W x 7.9" (200 mm) D Weight: 1.6 kg (3.53 lb.) Sound Pressure Level: 53 dBA Maximum Compression Pressure: 30 PSIG or greater; Nebulizer Operating Pressure: 10 ~ 14 PSIG Liter Flow Range: 4 -8 LPM Particle Size: Less Than: 5 microns Maximum nebulizer solution capacity: 10 ml Operating Temperature: 10 C ~ 40 C (50 F to 104 F) Operating Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing Storage/Transport Temperature Range: -20 C ~ 60 C (-4 F to 140 F) Storage/Transport Humidity: Up to 95 % non-condensing Latex Free: Yes Product Type: Nebulizer Compressor UNSPSC: 42271802 Warranty: 5-year HCPCS - E0570 Model# ON-HCS60004H
- This practical unit is durable, compact and portable, with a convenient built-in handle.